Tonight I went to an event for #iamthatgirl. This non-profit’s ethos-speak your vulnerability & your truth; build communities for girls to be heard, embraced & celebrated on their own terms.
Here are some of mine:
1. I am THAT GIRL who was last picked in gym & made fun of in Junior High.
2. I am THAT GIRL who questions her career choices every single day.
3. I am THAT GIRL who fears “fear” yet walks into it knowing it’s good for the psyche.
4. I am THAT GIRL who embraces positive self talk yet irrationally fixates on cellulite.
5. I am THAT GIRL who is a walking contradiction.
Who is THAT GIRL?
"She’s got a smokin’ hot heart and drop dead gorgeous mind. She is forever a work in progress, she seeks to be confident in her own skin. She speaks her truth, sees the best in others, and is leaving this world better than she found it."